Monday, February 3, 2014

Flappy Bird: The Review of My New Addiction (Flappy Bird Cheat)

Flappy Bird is currently my newest addiction. So, you have a small bird, and the point of the game is to get the bird to fly in between two tubes by tapping your screen. Sounds pretty easy, right?

NO! It is not easy. The first few time I was only able to get past two sets of tubes each time I played. Finally after playing for hours, my highest score is 16. 

Overall, it is so hard, and very addicting. I've been playing for hours. 

Also, cheats, why are cheats popping up every time I search for Flappy bird. Appearently there are invisibility cheats, but the truth is, if I used cheats there would be no use for playing this game. Haha

Anyways, go download the app now! I promise you will become addicted. 

1 comment:

  1. You're the best particularly for the high caliber and results-situated assistance. I won't reconsider to embrace your blog entry to anyone who needs and needs support about this zone. we will provide you all new and latest google ads search certification exam answers free of cost. get certification course is a good exam answers source.

    ReplyDelete