Friday, August 2, 2013

I do customized Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Website templates for free!

Hello everyone! Does anyone wonder where famous and professional people get their personalized web designs for their Twitters, Facebooks, Websites, and Blogs? Well, they can sometimes get them from graphic designers who personalize their accounts and websites to their exact likings. I am excited to let you all know that I am currently taking orders for personalized Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Website templates. Here's an example of what I did to my personal Twitter....

Click picture to enlarge

Also, if you don't like my example, well don't worry about it! I can make just about anything that you can dream up! The sky's the limit!!

If you are interested in a personalized template made by me then you can contact me with a few details of what you are wanting. Examples: colors and certain things you want included (birds, scenery,patterns, anything)

Email: sabrinaericks@gmail.com

I'm currently running an amazing deal right now!!!!!!!

Get your customized template for free right now! (with a small ad included)

If you want the ad removed from your template then other arrangements can be discussed in the email.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment